Property Guru Asia Awards select Sri Lankan real estate companies
PropertyGuru, a Singapore-based property portal having access to many East Asian markets has included Sri Lanka as a nominee in its regional awards programme.
The categories under the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Sri Lanka) are; condominium, residential and office space developers, with the winners expected to be announced on November 08, 2017 at a gala dinner ceremony to be held in Singapore
In Sri Lanka PropertyGuru has partnered with Lankapropertyweb.com, and it Sri Lankan list of nominees had been selected under the supervision of international accounting firm BDO and a panel of judges comprised of:
Nirmal De Silva, co-founder of Paramount Realty, Stephanie Balendra (Director, SB Realtors (Private) Limited); Roshan Madawela (Director, Research Intelligence Unit); Chitra Weddikkra (Managing Director, QServe Pte Ltd); Steven Mayes (Managing Director, JLL Sri Lanka); and Sanjana Fernando (CEO, Wolvert Apartments), are in the panel.¹
The Sri Lankan winners have the possibility of being shortlisted to compete in the overall regional award and PropertyGuru plans to expand the domestic award programme to 20 categories by 2018.
²Full shortlist of the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Sri Lanka) 2017:
- Best Condo Development (Colombo)
- Capital Trust Residences: Vajira Road by Capital Trust
- Treasure Trive Residences by Home Lands Skyline (Pvt) Ltd
- Best Residential Development (Greater Colombo)
- Grand Capital Residence by Grand Capital Residencies
- Green Valley by Home Lands Skyline (Pvt) Ltd
- Best Office Development
- Construction and Completion of Show Room and Office Building for Mr. D.U.Jayasinghe at No 288, Sri Jayawardanapura Mawatha, Kotte, Sri Lanka by D.P Jayasinghe’s
- Construction and Completion of Show Room and Office Building for Mr. D.U.Jayasinghe at No 717, Baseline Road, Colombo 09, Sri Lanka by D.P Jayasinghe’s
- Best Mixed Use Development
- One Galle Face by Shangri-La
This accolade will provide international coverage for the Sri Lankan property market attracting interested foreign buyers and property developers to explore the country as a potential investment.
|Article Code :||VBS/AT/08092017/Z_1|