Mini Software KPO Park Development
14 Acres state land at Kundasale adjoining the Kandy Industrial Park.
Potential Investors / Developers are invited to invest in setting up a software development park catering to the IT hub in Sri Lanka The KPO park will facilitate software development, custom programming and the creation of new software-based products.
Fringe benefits and incentives offered by the government
Tax Concessions shall be granted by the Government of Sri Lanka. Duty Free facilities can be given for the importation of raw material, equipment, machinery etc under the Board of Investment Invectives.
US $5.0 Million.
Significance of the project
Because of open market free economy policies it has greater Financial Returns on Investment furthermore the Foreign Investor are allowed to have 100% ownership of their investment that means to gain large profits by Investing in Projects. Market share will be high in Sri Lanka as it is emerging as booming Economy in South Asia and IT Industry will grow rapidly in the coming years. Further the Project Company shall qualify for applicable incentives under the Board of Investment of Sri Lanka:
• It will create more jobs increase in the workforce of the economy
• Derives productivity and innovation
• It helps to Build High growth Industries.
• It will create new sectors and jobs and way of doing Business.
Concessions and benefits offered by government
Customs Duty, and PAL Exemptions on imports of capital goods (for large scale undertakings) For the importation of project related plant, machinery or equipment, the applicable Customs Duty, VAT and PAL will be deferred/ exempted during the project implementation period, and the said deferment will be treated as an exemption on the fulfillment of the conditions specified by the Board of Investment of Sri Lanka.
Project can be initiated with immediate effect.
Reasons to invest
1. Exclusive Mandate authorizing Local Promoter to participate on behalf of the Investor / Developer
2. Submission of Expression Of Interest
3. Submission of Initial Screening Documents by the proponent including proof of funds
4. Signing of Coorporation Agreement with the responsibility matrix
5. Submission of Preliminary Proposal
6. Obtaining in principal go ahead by the authorities
7. Develop a detailed proposal with the help of a local promoter after carrying out a feasibility study
8. Preparation of a fund raising model and a commercial proposal
9. Final approval and financial closure.
|OPPORTUNITY CODE :||VBS/OP/21082017/X_3|