Eco Resort Investment
- Watareka South is a populated place and is located in Western, Sri Lanka.
- The estimated terrain elevation above sea level is 33 metres.
- Variant forms of spelling for Watareka South or in other languages: Watareka South, Watareka, Watareka, Watareka South.
- Latitude: 6°51’3.24″
- Longitude: 80°3’50.41″
- Average annual temperature-Celsius 30
- The High level road is the most used access road to the location.</p>
85 acres of oil palm and rubber plantations in the highest spot in the Colombo district welcomes an investment of agro based eco-tourism.
Situated just 32 km from Colombo Fort, the location is very close to the Watareka Railway Station too.
As tourism is booming in Sri Lanka with increased number of high-spenders visiting the island, now is the time to invest in luxury eco-resort in this picturesque and quiet location.
Talk to the biz-friendly OSL Team to learn more.
|SECTOR :||Tourism & Hotels|
|OPPORTUNITY CODE :||VBS/OP/16062016/X-1|