Construction Expo 2016
• Construction Expo 2016 will be the hub for all major players locally and internationally.
• It will provide a common platform for all industries that link with construction and will give the participants a chance to showcase their products & services which cover all spheres related to the industry.
• It will be the meeting point for the Domestic and International products & technology suppliers to explore the potential in the Construction Industry in the South Asian Region.
• The only Green Building Exhibition in Sri Lanka.
• GDP from Construction in Sri Lanka is reported by the Department of Census and Statistics – Sri Lanka.
Construction Expo 2016, the Building, Interior and Lifestyle Show, organised by the Ceylon Institute of Builders (CIOB) together with Lanka Exhibitions & Conference Services was launched by Megapolis and Western Development Minister at BMICH on Friday.
Over 200 stalls in construction and building equipment, furniture, ceramic and tiles, interior and exterior household products and many more are available at the exhibition which would be concluded on Sunday.
GDP from Construction in Sri Lanka increased to 163120 LKR Million in the first quarter of 2016 from 95189 LKR Million in the fourth quarter of 2015.
GDP from Construction in Sri Lanka averaged 49049.82 LKR Million from 2002 until 2016, reaching an all-time high of 163120 LKR Million in the first quarter of 2016 and a record low of 23794 LKR Million in the second quarter of 2002.
The construction industry of Sri Lanka is growing parallel to the “tourism boom” and the 44 billion Western Regional Megapolis Masterplan (WRMM), launched as the flagship Colombo transformation mega-project by the unity government of Sri Lanka.
Recently, many international players have made their footprints in the island to claim their stake in the luxury apartment construction market and the luxury hotel construction segment as more and more high-spending holiday travelers are making their way into the paradise island for a rejuvenating change.
The PPP investment model proposed for government initiated projects are also attracting FDI’s and OSL is ready to provide a one-stop-solution for potential overseas investors with our local expertise and great contacts.
Talk to the biz-friendly OSL Team now to learn more.
Construction Expo 2016 Exhibitor Profile:
• Air Conditioning
• Arichitectural & Engineering Consultancy
• Construction Chemicals & Repair Material
• Doors & Windows
• Floor Tiles & Wall Tiles
• Loghting & Fitting
• Doors, Windows & Locks
• Pipes & Fittings
• Roofing Systems
• Safety & Security Systems
• Steel Based Products
• Ventilation Systems
• Earthmoving Attachments
• Construction Chemicals
• Bulding Materials
• Cement and Cement Based Products
• Property Development
• IT Solutions
• Earthmoving & Construction Equipment
• EPC Projects
• Adhesives, Water Proofing & sealants
• Cleaning Equipments
• Construction Equipment & Technologies
• Furniture & Fittings
• Jacuzzi & Bath Tubs
• Material Handling Equipment
• Power Generators
• Roof & Wall Cladding
• Scaffolding Equipment
• Solar & Thermal Products
• Water Tanks & Draining Systems
• Concrete Products
• Water Reticulation & Pumps Landscaping Equipment
• Shower Cubicles
• Paints & Wall Finishes
• Construction Eng. Projects & Services
• Electrical Switch Gear & Equipment
|Article Code :||VBS/AT/01-08-2016/Z-3|