1 million tourists in July
• Tourist arrivals crossed the 1 million mark in July reflecting a near 17% growth year on year.
• Tourist arrivals in July rose by 19% t0 209,351.
• This year’s end July performance is the best ever with 1.17 million tourists visiting, up by 16.7% from 1.0 million a year earlier.
• India remains the largest source market with 200,508 arrivals, up 18% in the first seven months, followed by China with 168,473, up by 37%.
• UK came 3rd with 110,649 arrivals up by 18% over the first 7 months of 2015.
It’s time to make your entry in to the island with OSL help, to set up shop and make a killing of the booming tourism sector which is growing from strength to strength.
OSL has identified specific tourism hot-spots and brand new theme venues, where you could invest to be the 1st in that particular sector, so call the biz-friendly OSL Team for a consultation now.
|Article Code :||VBS/AT/08082016/Z-1|