A small luxury hotel in Sri Lanka
Transaction / USP for the investor:
100% Share deal at USD 11.0 Million where the seller will settle in full all outstanding loans from the proceeds of the sale or,
The prospective investor would profit by the following advantages:
- Investment in the booming tourism sector of Sri Lanka
- Plug & Play investment with no lead times to operational status
- Benefit of strategically geographical location both in terms of global location and domestic tourism hotspot
- 49% share deal at a negotiated price together with full management rights to the investor</p>
Financials / Key figures:
- Total share capital of USD 1.60 Mio equivalent.
- The net sales 2014/15 reached approx. USD 600,000.
- The company requires to be restructured to capitalize on the booming tourism industry.</p>
The hotel is located 121 km south of capital Colombo, in Hikkaduwa, a globally famous tourism hot spot of Sri Lanka. The travelling time by car is about 2 hours from Colombo.
The facility is designed as a secret gateway to fulfil a traveller’s dream of irresistible beauty, serenity and rejuvenation. It is an ideal location for romantic holidays, peaceful family vacations escaping the hectic pace of everyday life. The philosophy behind the hotel is based on rejuvenation of mind and soul, a sanctuary for senses.
The hotel has 60 rooms comprising of single, double, triple, family suite, junior grand suite and grand suite. The hotel’s room rates vary from USD 65.00 to 350.00 during the off season and during the season the room rates vary from about USD 130.00 to 450.00.
The luxurious facility is now poised to enter into the growth phase on the back of fast growing tourism industry in Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka has achieved a phenomenal growth in tourist arrivals of 301% over the past six years.
The hotel has been awarded the following accolades:
- Winner 2014-2015, 5 star small hotel awarded by Asia Pacific Hotel Awards
- Tripadvisor® certificate of excellence 2014
- Tripadvisor® certificate of excellence 2015
- Chefs Guild of Sri Lanka – Certificate of excellence
Products / Services:
The facility is an integrated leisure product offering luxury hotel accommodation together with all the value added services associated with a luxury hotel. The hotel also offers water sports activities, traditional Ayurveda spa facilities and health & fitness facilities.
Since the facility is an award winning hotel it is the ideal investment for a potential investor looking to find the tropical footprint for his brand name.
Just talk to the biz-friendly OSL Team to learn more today.
|SECTOR :||Tourism & Hotels|
|PROJECT VALUE :||USD 13.4 Million|
|OPPORTUNITY CODE :||VBS/OP/11052016/X-1|