Sri Lanka Marine Cultural Paradise
Tourism and Leisure
Current proposed location is Kalpitiya (500 Acre Land)
Create a water sports park, underwater world, gaming & entertainment island for the function of the tourist destination by the carrier to leisure oriented, ecological and cultural, leisure and livable zone for the purpose of health.
Rationale / Objectives
- Build a happy coastline with the original ecological resources: blue sky, blue sea, and silver sand, Popular science education base.
- Create a vibrant town: Professional Sports, Training Center, Competition Base and others.
- Proposal of a Jungle Beach to focus on high end consumer groups, build Star Hotels, Gaming and other facilities, let visitors experience the ecology and nature.
- Development of leisure fishing and create a differential travel experience to attract fishing enthusiasts of all ages.
- Provide boat services to group visitors to enjoy marine activities, watch whales, dolphins and other marine animals.
- Create culture theme restaurants and café to meet the basic needs of tourists living entertainment.
US $ 500 Million
Proposed procurement Method
Unsolicited proposals prior to publishing tenders
Planned Start Date
Proposed projects can be initiated with immediate effect, by identifying a suitable land with the relevant Line agencies.
- Potential Investor / Developers are invited for Foreign Direct Investment or a composition of a Joint Venture Holdings with SJK Strategies. Recommended initial step is to submit an Expression of Interest on the interested project.
- Followed by a preliminary proposal including, company profile, Board of Directors profiles, Past Experience, Technological Capabilities, Patented Technology if any, Competitive advantage of technology and materials utilized to complete the project, Past Three years audited financial reports and the end to end solution offered for the project.
Available. Sourcing capable investors’ developers with similar experience
|OPPORTUNITY CODE :||VBS/OP/17082017/X_1|