Sri Lanka Film and Television Culture Park
Tourism and Leisure
The project focuses on the development of film and television production, cultural and creative industries, can promote the development of a regional culture and entertainment industry. Hence, the development of the project can attract famous foreign film companies to do their production. And also the project provides education and training activities for film and television production and wedding industry for training professional talents, which can promote the development of regional education and training industry.
Rationale / Objectives
- Film and Television Training Center - Provide the creation of film and television, film and television performances, film directory, film and television special effects of film and television training services.
- Small Film and Television Expo Theme Park - Draw the world famous movie scenes, create a different style of the tour and let visitors experience a real time production.
- Film and Television Shooting Base - It includes the classic architecture scenes of Yan Palace, Ming and Qing Street, Shanghai Street, London Street, Paris Street, Holland Street, Sri Lanka Street, Fishing Village, Indian Street and Malaysian street, which can be framed and traveled.
- Film and Television Digital Production Base - Expand the film and television industry to create international standards for film production and television post production effects base.
US 500 Mn
Proposed procurement Method
Unsolicited proposals prior to publishing tenders
Planned Start Date
Proposed projects can be initiated with immediate effect, by identifying a suitable land with the relevant Line agencies.
Available. Sourcing capable investors’ developers with similar experience
Recommended way forward
1. Exclusive Mandate authorizing Local Promoter to participate on behalf of the Investor / Developer
2. Submission of Expression Of Interest
3. Submission of Initial Screening Documents by the proponent including proof of funds
4. Signing of Coorporation Agreement with the responsibility matrix
5. Submission of Preliminary Proposal
6. Obtaining in principal go ahead by the authorities
7. Develop a detailed proposal with the help of a local promoter after carrying out a feasibility study
8. Preparation of a fund raising model and a commercial proposal
9. Final approval and financial closure.
|OPPORTUNITY CODE :||VBS/OP/17082017/X_3|