Solar Power Project Bangladesh
Power and Renewable Energy
Solar Power Station 2000 Mw (500Mw 4 Projects)
1. Rajabari District, 500 Mw
2. Panchagar District, 500 Mw
3. Mymansing District, 500 Mw
4. Kishorgonj District, 500 Mw
Bangladesh Power Development Board has dedicated their focus in developing Solar Power Plants. Unfolding them a collective requirement of 2000 Mw Program to power the electricity requirements of four different districts in Bangladesh.
Rationale / Objectives
- Bangladesh Government has set up the goal of providing electricity to all by 2020 and to ensure reliable and quality supply of electricity at a reasonable and affordable price.
- Hence the Bangladesh Government has launched the 2000 Mw Solar Power Mission to promote the use of Renewable Energy to meet the increasing demand of electricity.
Panel Setup $4.27 Bn
Land 200 Hectors $ 0.10 Bn
Total Project Size $4.37 Bn
Proposed procurement Method
Unsolicited proposals prior to publishing tenders
Planned Start Date
Proposed projects can be initiated with immediate effect.
Available. Sourcing capable investors’ developers with similar experience
Recommended way forward
1. Exclusive Mandate authorizing Local Promoter to participate on behalf of the Investor / Developer
2. Submission of Expression Of Interest
3. Submission of Initial Screening Documents by the proponent including proof of funds
4. Signing of Coorporation Agreement with the responsibility matrix
5. Submission of Preliminary Proposal
6. Obtaining in principal go ahead by the authorities
7. Develop a detailed proposal with the help of a local promoter after carrying out a feasibility study
8. Preparation of a fund raising model and a commercial proposal
9. Final approval and financial closure.
|OPPORTUNITY CODE :||VBS/OP/17082017/X_2|