Aero City Phase 1
Sri Lanka is focusing on strategic interventions and structural transformations for its transition into a high income nation by 2030 and Western Megapolis Plan (WRMP) is intended to support this transformation by utilizing the available projects within the region and capitalize on key economic drivers of the region.
The proposed development will have:
1. Value Addition Cluster – 24 Acres. Establish and encourage industries to utilize local resources for value addition of electronic goods, pharmaceutical products and high end perishable products.
2. Small Medium Entrepreneurs (SME) Cluster – 10 Acres. The proposed SME cluster is expected to transform the landscape of the SMEs away from mere trade and commerce towards manufacturing and industry based with special focus on high value addition
3. Commercial and Entertainment Cluster – 11 Acres. This consists of a convention center which will facilitate the local and international communities to organize conferences, exhibitions, workshops, meetings and socio cultural events. Also the proposed mega mall, city hotel, innovation center within commercial cluster will create immense opportunities to business development.
4. Radio Museum Park – 15 Acres
5. Middle Income Housing Cluster – 20 Acres
Interested parties could obtain further information with regards to above development from email@example.com
|LOCATION :||80 Acres Land at Ekala|
|SECTOR :||Construction and infrastructure|
|PROJECT VALUE :||LKR 4,854 Million|
|INVESTMENT TYPE :||Public Private Partnership|
|OPPORTUNITY CODE :||VBS/OP/08112017/X_1|